Thursday, December 3, 2009

CityCentre, Las Vegas, Nevada


I'm used to the air of excitement and anticipation that builds up around this time of the year. For most it's because of the approaching Holidays but for me it's due to an actual holiday. I normally look forward to sitting in the uncomfortable chairs in an airport lounge around this time, but sadly this year I will have to find discomfort elsewhere. Instead, I can only reminisce about last year's trip to Las Vegas. Despite the freak snowstorm it was a memorable trip, fun times with great people and lots of embarrassing photos (for some more than others). If I were lucky enough to be going to Vegas this year I would definitely be checking out the city's new CityCentre. You'd find me here, enjoying a non-fat, extra-hot Caramel Macchiato looking at the latest eye candy in a city that's brimming with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment